Put Your Designs on the Map
Carlson GIS can be purchased as a standalone module or as part of the Civil Suite, which includes Survey, Civil, and Hydrology. It can run standalone with the included license of IntelliCAD or on top of a separately purchased license of full AutoCAD.
Important: This is a new, end user perpetual license. If you are a current Carlson software user, please contact us to discuss renewal options.
- Improved interface and functionality for Importing Shape (SHP) files
- Added ESRI REST Services (feature Services, Image Services, Map Services)
- Added option to import GIS Attributes from a CSV file
- Upgraded user-interface – new dialogs for multiple commands including GIS Data Editor and GIS Data Inspector
- Define GIS Features – added import for StartNET, ESRI SHP, and Carlson GIS .db features
- Point GIS Editor – added import for StartNET attributes
- Place Camera Symbol – added method to use points
- View and Drape Images – improved error reporting
- Point GIS Data – added option to include Google Earth coordinates
- Import Geodatabase (GDB) – upgraded support to GDAL to allow for large GDB file access without conversion
- GIS Database – added support of CRDB as a database
- Export SHP File - updated interface and ability to transform through GDAL
- ESRI REST - added ability to download linked files like DEMs and point cloud data