Put Your Designs on the Map
Carlson GIS can be purchased as a standalone module or as part of the Civil Suite, which includes Survey, Civil, and Hydrology. It can run standalone with the included license of IntelliCAD or on top of a separately purchased license of full AutoCAD.
Carlson GIS is comparable to other GIS mapping programs such as: DCA/Softdesk/Land Desktop, AutoCAD Map, and Civil 3D.
Important: This is a new end user license. If you are a current Carlson software user, please contact us to discuss renewal options.
- Improved interface and functionality for Importing Shape (SHP) files
- Added ESRI REST Services (feature Services, Image Services, Map Services)
- Added option to import GIS Attributes from a CSV file
- Upgraded user-interface – new dialogs for multiple commands including GIS Data Editor and GIS Data Inspector
- Define GIS Features – added import for StartNET, ESRI SHP, and Carlson GIS .db features
- Point GIS Editor – added import for StartNET attributes
- Place Camera Symbol – added method to use points