Carlson SurveyGNSS post-processing software is a reliable and precise tool for all GNSS post-processing applications and tightly integrated into the Carlson field and office workflow.
The module was designed specifically for land surveyors and positioning professionals looking to achieve sub centimeter accuracy when working on the edge of their RTK infrastructure and provide quality assurance to their customers.
Current version 2.3 available.
- Achieve high accuracy results in areas with limited or no real-time corrections
- Process static, kinematic, and “stop & go” raw data
- Least squares adjustment including statistical testing
- Optimized for processing data from all 4 constellations (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou) from capable GNSS receivers such as the Carlson BRx7
- Import GNSS observations from any GNSS receiver in RINEX format
- Accept GNSS observations in a variety of proprietary formats
- Improve the quality of single frequency GIS data
- Interact efficiently with Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC and Carlson office software
- Do quality control of GNSS data before export to Survey or GIS software
- Accepts proprietary GNSS observations in the following formats: Rinex, Carlson, Hemisphere, Altus, Javad, Novatel, FOIF, Leica, NVS, Septentrio, Sokkia, Topcon, Trimble, and ublox
- Provides a straightforward, workflow-oriented UI including an overview map, observation files, computed vectors, and positions presented in a functional spreadsheet-like grid format
- Incorporates a state of the art, autonomous baseline processor with on-the-fly ambiguity resolution, automated cycle slip detection removal, and baselines up to 200km (125mi)
- Automated search and retrieval of reference geodetic control and GNSS observations from organizations such as the USNGS and Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) networks
- Automated search and retrieval of SP3 precise ephemeris files, as well as ionosphere model files