Carlson Survey is designed to complement land surveying operations and provides a variety of survey features to process data from surface modeling to Least Squares Network Adjustment. Users work seamlessly between the oﬃce and the ﬁeld by utilizing company-wide design styles for ease of use and efficiency.
The most robust Land Surveying software on the market and global leader...
- Import & Export DWG, DGN, DXF, LandXML files to alternative native file formats, ie AutoCAD, LandDesktop, Civil 3D
- Complete COGO & Field to Finish solution
- Comprehensive contour, surface modeling, and profile commands
- Automated subdivision development via Carlson LotNET
This product features the AutoCAD OEM (built-in) engine. This does not include the full version of AutoCAD nor IntelliCAD. The embedded AutoCAD OEM engine will resemble AutoCAD LT.
Carlson Survey OEM includes features comparable to the Survey and GIS components of programs such as: DCA/Softdesk/Land Desktop, AutoCAD Map, Civil 3D, Eagle Point, TerraModel, GeoPak, and InRoads.
The advertised price is the price of a new end-user perpetual license, not the maintenance renewal or upgrade cost from a previous Survey OEM version. If you are a current Carlson Survey OEM user, please contact us for renewal options.
- Added ability to select and draw multiple centerline files
- Added support for GONS in Annotate Defaults and Label Angle
- Improved control over stationing centerlines including when importing from a CL file
- Added the ability to Edit a GNSS base point coordinates and adjust the associated side shots
- Added option to invert arcs when using sketch tree line
- Added access to the Symbol Library directly from the Draw Field to Finish dialog box
- Added option to use Point Names when converting Civil 3D Points to Carlson Points
- Added individual horizontal and vertical residual display and process control in Best-Fit Point
- Added new option in Field to Finish to Auto-Annotate Lines, Arcs, and Areas
- Added support for GONS in radial stakeout
- Added option to set a symbol rotation in Field to Finish
- Added option to use Mtext in Label latitude longitude coordinates
- Added more decimal options for Map Check
- Added option in Edit/Process Raw to draw side shots from single occupied point for draw traverse/sideshot lines
- Added Global Edit options for GIS/Note/Point Attribute Labels in Field to Finish
- Added option for reporting residuals between measured and stored points in Edit/Process Raw