SurvCE supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS, data collectors, and total stations. SurvCE is a complete field data collection software solution for Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GNSS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. It can be utilized on various OEM data controllers featuring Windows Mobile CE.
Highly graphical and intuitive UI is designed by surveyors for surveyors
✅ Easy data exchange due to rich support of CAD file formats and .dwg, .dgn, .dxf
✅ Field-to-Finish: Create drawings intuitively and automatically as you work, saving you valuable time in the office
✅ Export directly in KML format for fast control in Google Earth
✅ Camera integration allowing assignment of picture to points or lines
✅ More field capabilities with quick and easy volume calculation and ability to generate points from polylines
✅ True versatility - SurvCE run on hundreds of GPS and Total Station models in service today, including Geomax, Leica, Topcon, Trimble, Sokkia, Spectra, Stonex, and more...
SurvCE is designed for Windows Mobile CE devices. SurvCE is not supported on Windows OS platforms.
- Enhanced Search icon now available in all live survey screens with access to multiple search methods for TS/RTS
- Voice prompting In Stakeout allows users to keep their eyes on the environment while staking
- Google, Open Street Maps, Esri® Maps, and your own WMS overlays now available in the field
- GIS Inspector allows instant access to GIS attribution in the map screen
- Surface Inspector enables easy comparison of plan vs. as-built in elevation difference, making it simpler to store and stake the points that matter
- Obstructed Point Stakeout allows guided staking of unreachable points by marking azimuth and distance
- Automatic Backsight Check in the joystick screen makes it easier to check your setup at any time
- GPS Tolerance Band instantly indicates when a tolerance is exceeded in live survey screens
Follow MeAn alternative to optical tracking, Follow Me continuously turns the total station towards the prism using the GNSS location. Say goodbye to stray reflectors and lengthy searches, and say hello to a total station that is ready when you are.
Smart LockUse smart lock for a smarter survey. The software will automatically detect when you are slowing to take a measurement and lock on the prism so that it’s ready to go as fast as you can hit store.
Smart StakingWith smart staking, it will no longer be necessary to maintain optical tracking during stakeout. Keep your stakeout directions fresh using the GNSS receiver as you make your way to your stakeout point. When you get close, the total station will automatically turn and lock on the prism for the final staking precision you need.
Cross CheckSurvCE will automatically cross-check your total station and GNSS positions and warn you when they differ, so you can cross stray reflectors and false-fixes off your worry list.
Backup TrackingYou always know where you are, and now your software will too. With backup tracking, SurvCE will automatically show your GNSS position on the map when your total station isn’t locked.
Hybrid-ResectionEasy hybrid-resection allows for setup anywhere using GPS positions to calculate the total station occupied point and orientation. Measurements from the GPS and RTS are time-synchronized for an accurate and simple one-tap resection measurement.
Auto-LocalizeSimplify setup by seamlessly auto-localizing your GPS receiver as you store total station points.
Easy Setup WizardThe easy setup wizard walks you through setup using auto-localization, hybrid resection, or hybrid localization, then finishes with a Cross-Check to get you up and running quickly and confidently.
Minimum Hardware Recommendations:
- Intel Pentium® or more powerful processor
- 256 MB RAM (minimum), 512MB or 1 GB recommended
- 256 MB of free hard disk space
- 1 x 9-pin serial RS-232 port optional
- Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Min. integrated Bluetooth v.2.0
- Specifications Subject to Change without Advance Notice
*Running on an operating system not listed with the SurvCE version above could lead to technical issues. It is recommended to contact us for upgrading options.