Aerial surveying and drone photogrammetry is rapidly becoming a vital part of any land surveyor’s toolkit. Thousands of people use drone site flyovers each day to increase project productivity and produce high quality orthomosaics.• Quickly generate interactive 3D maps of job sites
• Capture precise, accurate 3D site data from any camera
• Share site maps with customers – anywhere, anytime!
• Save valuable hours in the field!
Our proprietary photogrammetry technology helps you track and share every metric about your site from anywhere in the world.
Important: This is a new end user perpetual license. Annual software maintenance is required. If you are a current Carlson software user, please contact us to discuss renewal options.
- Polygon selection and removal of unwanted images with one click
- Project splitting with polygon selection tool (large project into small projects)
- Visualize project area before processing
- Ground Control Point (GCP) import (landxml, .csv, .txt)
- Manual Ground Control Point (GCP) input
- Ground Control Point Validation
- Metric, Feet, and US Survey Feet support
- Global and local coordinate system support (1000’s of supported projections)
- Nadir & Oblique support
- Self-Calibration – automatic determination of camera IOP and EOP
- Fixed-calibration – use your own calibration parameters for processing
- Automated bundle adjustment, point cloud densification, DEM generation, contour generation, mesh generation, and orthomosaic generation
- Accuracy Report
- Export orthomosaics in GeoTIFF, jpg, png formats
- Export DEM in Geotiff, jpg, png formats
- Export 3D point cloud in .las, .xyz, and .ply; 3D mesh in .ply, .obj, and .glb formats
- Contours available in .dxf and GeoTIFF formats
- Accuracy report option in PDF format
- In-Browser volume calculations
- Web visualization of all data products
- Visualize 2D maps and 3D models using any web browser
- Cesium 3D tile integration
- Instant measurement of distances and surfaces
- Share projects with annotations via a simple link
- Embed project output in a webpage
- Visualize site changes over time in 2D and 3D with Project Timeline