Carlson Hydrology contains full hydrology and hydraulic design capabilities, and seamlessly integrates with HydroCAD. It provides site drainage, runoff analysis, storm drain system design and drafting, and pond design sizing.
Carlson Hydrology can be purchased as a standalone module or as part of the Civil Suite, which includes Survey, Civil, and GIS. It can run standalone with the included license of IntelliCAD or on top of a separately purchased license of full AutoCAD.
Important: This is a new end user license. If you are a current Carlson software user, please contact us to discuss renewal options.
From Carlson Software, you get complex calculations of surface flows integrated with the DTMs
- Tap extensive libraries on rainfall, inlets, manholes, outlets
- Calculate inlet intercepted and bypass flows, gutter spread and depth, pipe flow depth and velocity, and hydraulic and energy grade lines
- Get warnings for collisions, excessive pipe lengths, insufficient cover, lack of slope, excessive flow rates, and more
- Track runoff and analyze watershed – choose entire area or the watershed above a point such as a catch basin
- Design ponds, culverts, channels, and outlets
- Draft sewer pipe dynamically in plans, profiles, and 3D
- Added Import Carlson Profile and Sta/Elev .csv file to Channel Design
- Updated functionality and dialog for HydroNET including Import/Export to HydroCAD
- Added pipe sleeve preview
- Added Broad-Crested Weir and updated outlet, pond, and HydroNET
- Added improvements to Utility Network including profile types, settings, and dynamic redraw when the network is revised
- Added known flow differential amounts for different rational rain events
- Added Non-Erodible Channel preview window and updated report and draw on screen features
- Added label options for lateral connections including depth at connection
- Added option to draw laterals at station and offset