Carlson Construction is an integrated cut/fill takeoff and 3D surface modeling software solution designed for site and road construction. It offers powerful inspection and 3D viewing tools for elevating 2D designs to 3D model files.
Material Quantities Reports gives estimators the volume, area, length and/or count for items such as asphalt, gravel, curb, sub-grade, or select fill they define.
Carlson Construction includes powerful tools for designing and modeling different aspects of road design, from new construction to road widening and repaving.
It supports all 3D Machine Control file formats and provides the necessary tools to prepare your data for a 3D environment. Whether you need data preparation, site preparation, or creating Machine Control Guidance Models, Carlson Construction is the answer.
Important: This is a new end user license. If you are a current Carlson software user, please contact us to discuss renewal options.
- Cut & Fill Estimating
- Export 3D Machine Control Files (Carlson Grade, Trimble, CAT-Accugrade, Leica, and Topcon)
- Export Construction Staking files for Site, Roadway, Building Columns, and Offsets
The tools in Carlson Construction allow users to get the information they need to work from paper plans or a PDF file. The software also enables users to take contours and annotation from 2D to 3D, or re-engineer. If the need is to import and/or upload data from a field survey, Carlson Construction manages it.
Looking to create a surface from data within a CAD drawing? Carlson Construction can handle it with its capability to create surface from points and contours. Moving break-lines or grade-lines can be easily accomplished.
- Convert Dashes to Polylines – Added individual method to trace by picking starting segment.
- Topsoil Removal – Added method to assign topsoil removal as outside of subgrade areas.
- Input Trench Line – Added option to interpolate invert elevations in case of junction without elevation label.
- Trench Network Quantities – Added option to use a user-specified TIN as the reference surface. For the plan view map, added option to label stations.