CADnet allows users to create CAD documents from non-CAD documents such as PDFs, raster images, paper plans, and import or export BIM models directly into CAD. Additionally, CADnet can generate CAD text from raster images.
Important: This is a new end user perpetual license. If you are a current Carlson software user, please contact us to discuss renewal options.
- Import PDF Files
- Import BIM using IFC Files
- Export Carlson surface to BIM using IFC Files
- Convert Raster images to vector CAD entities
- Modify Raster images using cut, copy, remove speckles and thicken commands
- Create CAD entities from the raster image using T- race functions and raster snaps
- Create text entities extracted from the raster images
- Digitize from paper plans or on-screen images
- Full set of digitize routines for points, polylines, areas, contours, profiles, sections and end-areas