The Carlson Aerial Platform (CAP50) is an US manufactured, sUAS drone offering up to 6 lbs payload capacity for advanced drone applications in land surveying, construction, engineering, and mining verticals. The CAP50 can sustain 50 mph wind resistance with max payload capacity and features a robust omni-directional collision avoidance system.
What's in the box: CAP50 drone, charger, battery, 10 GCPs, propellers, Carlson PhotoCapture + Point Cloud software bundle. Drone utilizes RTK & PPK technologies. PPK module sold separately.
Multiple payload options available including; Photogrammetry, LiDAR, and Bathymetry (sold separately). Contact us for more details on payload options.
- Payload capacity up to 6 lbs
- Compatible with Carlson BRx7 GPS base station
- RTK & PPK compatible
- Tested in 50 mph wind resistance with max payload
- Omni-directional collision avoidance system
- 22-minute flight time
- Compact design for easy transport and setup
- Full telemetry flightlog
- Compatible with LiDAR, photogrammetry, and depth sound payloads
- Comm ports: 2xHDMI, 24V power, SBUS, Serial, PWM
- 465KV motors combined with 18.5” carbon fiber propellers and 22.8V, 6S 25,000mAh battery for superior aerial performance
- Compatible with Real Time Kinetics (RTK) GNSS receivers
- Utilizes LiDAR range finder for altitude accuracy and vertical stability
- The CAP50 has 360 degree collision avoidance. The collision avoidance system is LiDAR range finder based, and works in day or nighttime conditions
Position Stability and Accuracy